Ring Size Guide
Finger size changes depending on the time of the day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size at the end of the day. Do not measure your finger when it is hot or cold. Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the entire length of the finger.
- Please have a tape measure at hand or print one.
- Before printing the tape measure, make sure the "Scale to fit" option is unchecked in the print dialogue box.
- Wrap the tape measure around your finger, note the measurement and consult the ring size table to determine your ring size
- Please note for your order that L'Atelier Stone uses European sizing, that you can also find in the ring size table.
- If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the larger one.
|Finger circumference||Ring size|